Novare Library Services can help libraries manage their public and staff PCs.
Novare offers custom packages that can include the following services:
- Initial computer assessment, set-up and recommendation
- Regularly install software updates, OS updates and anti-virus updates to all computers
- Assistance with Print Management Systems
- Private Portal to:
- Track Incident Logs
- Report Issues
- Track your licenses, warranties, keys and renewals for databases, software and PCs.
- Server Management
- Live & Email Support 24/7
- Regular Back-Ups of Staff PCs
- Set-Up and Maintenance of Public Wireless Access Point
- Disaster Planning Implementation
- Staff Technology Training
Additional services like virus removal, implementation of PC Labs, Print Management Systems or networks or other one-time projects can be contracted per the job.
Download a flyer of maintenance plans available for your library or small business.